Isnin, 1 Julai 2013

Ramadhan - Maher Zain

You lift me up high
You spread my wings
And fly me to the sky
I feel so alive
It's like my soul thrives in your light
But how I wish you'd be
Here with me all year around

Ramadan Ramadan,
Ramadanu ya habib
(Ramadan, Ramadan,
Ramadan O beloved)
Ramadan Ramadan
Laytaka dawman qareeb
(Ramadan, Ramadan,
How I wish you were always near)

Love is everywhere
So much peace fills up the air
Ramadan month of the Quran
I feel it inside of me, strengthening my Iman
But how I wish you'd be
Here with me all year around

I just love the way you make me feel
Every time you come around you breathe life into my soul
And I promise that
I'll try throughout the year
To keep your spirit alive
In my heart it never dies

Oh Ramadan!


1 ulasan:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    BalasPadam